- Double-wall, insulated stainless steel chamber with double-glazed polycarbonate viewing window and two 10”-diameter glove ports.
- Many gloves available, including one-piece neoprene (shown)
- Constant-temperature control system maintains temperature stability [option]
- Powder-coated steel stand with leveling feet [option]
- Right-side and left-side air locks allow transfer of large items [option]
- Options include nitrogen purge controller, automated RH, dew point and oxygen level controls, ionizing module, and port caps
Stainless steel insulated glove box
These double-wall, insulated chambers boost thermal efficiency to create stable process temperatures and decrease the cost of heating and cooling cycles.
Both include two 10"-diameter ports, providing ample space for arm motion inside gloves (order gloves separately). Select Full-View or Partial-View front panels. Both models include double-glazed polycarbonate windows.
- 2" of polyurethane insulation ensure stable, efficient temperature control over a wide operating range (-25°F to +140°F/-32°C to +60°C)
- Provide stable operating temperatures in critical applications
- 304 stainless steel chamber provides a noncontaminating, durable, chemical-resistant enclosure
- Double-glazed polycarbonate viewing windows provide visibility of work in progress (select partial or full-view design)
- Includes fluorescent illuminator