Stainless steel desiccators.
- Hermetically sealed, nitrogen-purged cabinet maintains low-humidity storage conditions to minimize moisture-related defects, increase yields
- Adjustable stainless steel shelves accommodate most sample and container sizes, including SMIF pods, 300mm wafer boxes, and kitting trays
- Large double doors, with heavy-duty LiftLatches™ and door hinges, provide years of trouble-free storage under heavy use
- 304 Stainless steel construction, available with electropolished finish, meets the highest standard of cleanliness, wipes down clean
- Static-dissipative PVC viewing windows control static charges and the particles they attract
- See also Terra's Wafer Box Cabinets
These 304 stainless steel desiccators provide all the humidity control features of our smaller models, along with double doors that afford unrestricted access to the entire storage area.
Made of mirror-finished 304 stainless steel, these cabinets are designed for optimal strength and cleanliness. The electropolished stainless steel model meets the most critical particle requirements. Static-dissipative PVC viewing windows ensure full visibility of stored parts and minimize the danger of electrostatic discharge that could damage sensitive components. Two sets of chrome-plated LiftLatches™, with one-piece, nonoutgassing elastomeric gaskets, seal each door snugly.
Select as many optional shelves as you require. Each shelf is perforated along the rear edge to permit unrestricted gas circulation, and can be positioned at any height you desire by means of clip supports. Optional 4.5" stands are recommended to allow easy cleaning beneath the cabinet.
For optimal humidity and particle control, select the optional Dual Purge™ System and NitroWatch® Humidity Controller. The standard cabinets below come equipped with an Automatic RB® (Relief/Bleed) Valve to ensure safe pressure relief.
Humidity control equipment desiccators
- Ensures a constant positive pressure inside desiccators and other enclosures to block contamination and moisture inflow
- Automatically activates high-flow purge in response to pressure drop to ensure fast, effective purge of particles and moisture when an air lock is opened
- Operates in tandem with humidity controllers to maintain any desired sub-ambient moisture level (down to 0% RH with the NitroWatch®, or down to 1.0 ppm of water with the DewWatch™)
- Guards against pressure damage to chamber doors and seals
- Automatically controls Dual Purge™ System to maintain the desired low relative humidity level (0%RH to ambient) in a desiccator or other enclosure
- Reduces nitrogen costs by up to 78%
- Continuously monitors and displays relative humidity level
- Automatically compensates for shifting environmental variables, eliminating guesswork and reliance on supervisory personnel
- New miniaturized sensor eliminates dead space inside desiccators.
- Easy-program control functions
Separates nitrogen from a compressed air feed to provide a reliable desiccator purge source