Series 600 Features & Options
- 2-port chamber No. 9670-00A with polycarbonate viewing window and 10”-diameter plastic glove ports (tempered safety glass windows also available)
- Many gloves available, including one-piece neoprene (shown)
- Stainless steel air lock
- Powder-coated steel stand with leveling feet
- Options include nitrogen purge controller, automated RH, dew point and oxygen level controls, ionizing module, and port caps
Series 600 stainless steel glove box
Prices are for glove box only, please add accessories below as required.
- Polycarbonate or Safety Glass front window allows full view of processing operations
- Cutouts and sealed interfaces available for microscopes and other equipment
- Multiple chambers can be cascaded together to allow pass-through operations
Standard system measures 37.5"W x 29"D (24"D at top) x 39"H and includes an externally mounted fluorescent illumiator and dual 10" glove ports for gloves (order gloves separately). Select desired front window material; remainder of glove box is 304 stainless steel. Includes a 120VAC/60Hz fluorescent illuminator (for 220VAC/50Hz operation, add "-220" to the catalog number).
Glove box extras
The Dual Purge and NitroWatch automatically control the internal RH [relative humidity] of the glove box providing a stable working environment whilst limiting gas consumption.
Air locks are designed to ensures a leak-proof environment that minimizes nitrogen loss and contamination inflow while parts are passed into and out of the glove box. "Knife" edges along the doors seat against recessed polyurethane gaskets.Plastic and steel versions are available.
These accordion sleeves, made of neoprene, can be used for any size and type of gloves. The convenient two-piece design lets you change glove sizes and types for different operators or applications without the expense of changing the sleeve itself. The corrugated section keeps the sleeve off the operator’s arm for better air circulation and greater comfort. Includes nitrile gloves. Glove Thickness: 18 mil.
A wide range of glove and iris ports in plastic and stainless steel. Replacement ports are also available.