Series 400 Features & Options
- Dual Purge Nitrogen Purge Controller (additional controls available for automated RH, dew point, or oxygen level control)
- 2-port chamber No. 1694-13B includes fluorescent light (4-port models available)
- 10”-diameter plastic glove ports (shown with optional two-piece glove and sleeve combination)
- Vacuum Control Module
- Vacuum Antechamber (shown with vacuum line and control solenoid)
- Powder-coated steel stand with leveling feet
- Options include air locks, ionizing module, port caps, stainless steel ports, trace oxygen controller
Series 400 stainless steel glove box
|Size cm||W||D||H||Price £||Price e|
- Provides all the features and capabilities of the Series 300 models in a more spacious chamber
- Interfaces with Vacuum Antechamber for vacuum operations down to 29.9" Hg
- Optional gas purge controls automatically establish a clean environment and maintain a humidity set point down to 0% RH/0.5 ppm(v) H2O
- Select single model (with two glove ports) or twin model (with four glove ports)
These chambers are a larger version of the Series 300 chambers listed on the preceding pages.
In addition to all of the features of the Series 300 models, these chambers also accommodate Vacuum Antechamber, which supports vacuums down to 29.9" Hg for a wide range of operations in many industries. Their double-gasketed side flange allows easy insertion of large process equipment into the work chamber and easy mounting of the antechamber, a vacuum/nitrogen oven, or a standard air lock.
Select single models (with two glove ports) or twin models (with four glove ports) to meet your applications. Dual inlet and outlet ports allow connection of Terra's complete line of gas control systems, including the Dual Purge™ System, which provides variable purging to flush out moisture and contaminants; and either the NitroWatch® or DewWatch™, which work in tandem with the Dual Purge to control humidity levels down to 0.5 ppm(v).
Glove box extras
The Dual Purge and NitroWatch automatically control the internal RH [relative humidity] of the glove box providing a stable working environment whilst limiting gas consumption.
Air locks are designed to ensures a leak-proof environment that minimizes nitrogen loss and contamination inflow while parts are passed into and out of the glove box. "Knife" edges along the doors seat against recessed polyurethane gaskets.Plastic and steel versions are available.
These accordion sleeves, made of neoprene, can be used for any size and type of gloves. The convenient two-piece design lets you change glove sizes and types for different operators or applications without the expense of changing the sleeve itself. The corrugated section keeps the sleeve off the operator’s arm for better air circulation and greater comfort. Includes nitrile gloves. Glove Thickness: 18 mil.
A wide range of glove and iris ports in plastic and stainless steel. Replacement ports are also available.