Series 200 Features & Options
- 0 – 30”Hg vacuum gauge and dual vacuum shut-off valves simplify vacuum connection, release, and monitoring
- Vacuum safety switch prevents excessive vacuum pressure
- Available in 0.5”-thick acrylic or polycarbonate supports negative pressure to 5”WG
- Air lock supports negative pressure to 5”WG (vacuum gauge and valves included)
- Port caps seal chamber
- Other options include stainless steel work surface, acrylic full-vacuum antechamber, and vacuum control module
Note: The vacuum safety valves provided with each Series 200 Negative Pressure Glove Box and Negative Pressure Air Lock are essential to safe operation of this system, especially when operated with a vacuum pump. Removal of these valves could result in damage to your equipment! Note: Vacuum gauge and shutoff valves are standard with all applications that include vacuum service. For applications with a filter/fan unit, this hardware is not included.
Series 200 negative pressure glove box
|Size cm||W||D||H||Price £||Price e|
Prices are for glove box only, please add accessories below as required.
- Ideal for drying, degassing, and ventilation applications
- Clear construction (of acrylic or polycarbonate) provides full visibility of work in progress
- Sturdy construction allows sustained negative pressure operation at 5" WG (29.9"Hg in vacuum antechamber)
- Solvent welding and chrome-plated hardware ensure a completely noncontaminating environment
- Optional remote filter/blower module provides safe exhaust fume venting or purification
- Select cylindrical vacuum chamber for higher vacuum levels
- 10" round arm ports accommodate port covers and sleeve/glove combinations
- Vacuum safety valve included to prevent damage to walls or seal
Series 300 extras
These glove boxes can be outfitted with air locks that maintain the integrity of the controlled environment without sacrificing convenience.
View more information