- Select clear acrylic, dissipative PVC, or amber acrylic.
- Draw latches provide quick access to contents,
- Nylon handles.
- A convenient, contamination-free, economical carrying container for moisture-sensitive devices
- Stackable design permits space-saving storage Optional quick-connect and Automatic RB® (Relief/Bleed) Valve allow nitrogen purge for a particle-free, low-moisture environment
- Static-dissipative PVC option ensures ESD-safety, eliminates particle attraction to ensure clean surfaces
- Many sizes available
Portable Desiccators provide the perfect solution for on-site transportation of delicate microelectronic devices.
Each features air-tight seals and solvent welding that eliminate outgassing. All hardware, including hinges and lever draw latches, is chrome-plated, and fold-down steel-reinforced vinyl handles make these desiccators easy to carry. Choose from three materials: clear acrylic, UV-shielding amber acrylic, or static-dissipative PVC, which has a surface resistivity of about 107 ohms/square. By safely dissipating static charges, this material also helps eliminate particle attraction, thereby keeping desiccator surfaces clean inside and out!
Portable Desiccators Provide A Clean, Dry Storage Environment for as Long as You Need It
For optimal protection against particles and moisture, select a desiccator with a quick-connect fitting and an Automatic RB® (relief/bleed) Valve. The quick-connect fitting allows desiccators to be purged with nitrogen or clean dry air, and the Automatic RB® Valve safely relieves overpressures and functions as a check valve to keep moist, contaminated air out. You can also specify inlet/outlet ports for use with other gas fittings.
These options give you the flexibility both to transport and to store parts without risking contamination. For prolonged storage, simply leave the desiccator connected to a nitrogen line; the Automatic RB® Valve will safely relieve overpressures. When it comes time to move parts, simply disconnect the fitting. The door seal eliminates the penetration of particles, and the Automatic RB® Valve will hold in the clean, dry gas as you move the desiccator from one work station to the next.
Installation: Cabinet doors may become misaligned during shipment. Installation should include cabinet alignment to ensure that door sensors and seals are functioning properly.