- Polyethylene or Stainless Steel Cart Frame
- Acrylic or SDPVC Desiccator.
- Quick Connect Fittings for Nitrogen Purge.
- Automatic RB™ Valve
- Low-humidity, contamination-free environment protects sensitive materials during process transfer
- Automatic RB® Valve and optional Quick-Connect fitting facilitate dry gas purging
- Cushioned casters ensure smooth rolling over uneven surfaces
- Select acrylic or static-dissipative PVC enclosure
- Dozens of standard configurations for wafer boxes, flat panel displays, chemicals, pharmaceuticals, and other sensitive materials
These mobile storage carts transport components from one location to another while maintaining critical low-humidity and low-particle conditions.
A Controlled Environment Wherever It Goes!
The DesiCart™ is available in two versions. Each houses a hermetically sealed desiccator storage chamber, which maintains clean, dry storage conditions during parts transport. Desiccators feature opposing access doors for pass-through convenience, and every door is equipped with a LiftLatch™.
Quick connect/disconnect fittings (optional) enable you to purge the system with nitrogen while it is stationary. Reinforced door construction and gasketing provide air-tight seals that maintain a clean, dry storage environment while the DesiCart is in motion. The Automatic Relief/Bleed Valve (standard feature) relieves overpressures.
High-Density Polyethylene DesiCarts™ provide excellent chemical resistance and include an integral one-piece handle. Wrap-up rails make for safe transport of materials carried on top of the cart, and corners are rounded for easy cleaning. Each of these carts features four chambers and includes chrome-plated racks.
304 Stainless Steel DesiCarts™ feature a solid stainless steel top and a two-chamber desiccator. Chrome-plated wire racks mounted inside the desiccator allow easy adjustment of optional stainless steel shelving.
All models feature 5"-diameter polyurethane swivel casters for smooth quiet operation and Class 100 cleanroom-compatibility. Other stem casters are available.
Static-Dissipative PVC: ESD and Particle Control
The DesiCart™ is available in either acrylic or Terra Universal's transparent Static-Dissipative PVC, which features surface resistance of between 106 and 108 ohms/square. This durable material safely dissipates static charges that can damage sensitive parts and also eliminates static attraction of contaminants. It also resists a wide range of chemicals.
Installation: Cabinet doors may become misaligned during shipment. Installation should include cabinet alignment to ensure that door sensors and seals are functioning properly.