Automatic Humidity control equipment
Purging a cabinet with nitrogen is an effective way to maintain a low-humidity storage environment. Using a flowmeter to control the nitrogen purge gas, however, causes unnecessary costs!
If you set the gas flow level too high, expensive nitrogen is wasted and cabinet seals are exposed to excessive pressure that could lead to leaks (or even ruptures!). If you set the flow level too low, you may wind up with ineffective contamination and moisture control and expensive component damage. Both problems have cost the semiconductor industry millions of dollars annually, simply because no adequate controller has been available.
NitroWatch® solves these problems by sensing and displaying the relative humidity of an enclosed environment, such as a desiccator, Faraccator, or glove box. More importantly, it operates with the Dual Purge™ System to precisely control the flow of nitrogen into the enclosure and maintain a preset humidity level.
Operation is simple and reliable. Simply program the desired level, and then let the system do its job. The fast-response, capacitive-type sensor detects the relative humidity; the level is indicated on a 4-digit LED display. The NitroWatch® controls Dual Purge™ System operation to maintain the setpoint level—no matter how often doors are opened, or how large the system is, or what the ambient humidity is, or what time of the day or night. High-flow purges are initiated only when a door is opened or the humidity climbs above the set-point. The moment acceptable conditions are restored, the system returns to low-flow purging.
Humidity control equipment
- Ensures a constant positive pressure inside glove boxes and other enclosures to block contamination and moisture inflow
- Automatically activates high-flow purge in response to pressure drop to ensure fast, effective purge of particles and moisture when an air lock is opened
- Operates in tandem with humidity controllers to maintain any desired sub-ambient moisture level (down to 0% RH with the NitroWatch®, or down to 1.0 ppm of water with the DewWatch™)
- Guards against pressure damage to chamber doors and seals
- Automatically controls Dual Purge™ System to maintain the desired low relative humidity level (0%RH to ambient) in a glove box or other enclosure
- Reduces nitrogen costs by up to 78%
- Continuously monitors and displays relative humidity level
- Automatically compensates for shifting environmental variables, eliminating guesswork and reliance on supervisory personnel
- New miniaturized sensor eliminates dead space inside glove boxes
- Easy-program control functions