Glove and Iris Ports
- 10"-diameter ports, standard on all gloveboxes, provide ample room for arm motion
- Internal mounting system allows installation of either port caps or iris ports, which seal against the port frame to expand glovebox versatility (order caps and iris ports separately)
Versatile Three-Part System
Standard 10"-diameter glove ports, made of ABS plastic, accommodate gloves and sleeve combinations. Their versatile internal mounting hardware allows you to expand system capabilities by adding either port covers or iris ports.
Port covers include an O-ring that seals tightly against the glove ports from the inside of the chamber. This internal-mount system lets you seal a chamber when work is not in process, and to replace gloves without affecting the internal environment. Handles allow easy manipulation of the caps.
Iris ports also mount against the ports from the inside, converting the chamber into an easy-access, non-sealed chamber that operators can access using standard laboratory gloves.
Replacement Glove Port 1694-52
Required for either caps or iris ports. Included standard on all gloveboxes.
Port Cover 1694-53
Mounts to a standard 10"-diameter port.
Iris Port 1694-54
Includes iris port and port retaining ring. Mounts to standard 10"-diameter port.
Optional port cover seals against standard port to allow convenient glove replacement without compromising the internal environment
Optional iris port seals against standard port for easy access by operators with gloved hands
Replacement glove port
Specialty Glove Ports
- Oval and oversized port diameters provide wider range of arm motion
- Bag-Out Ports allows safe transfer of contaminants without breaching the glovebox environment or exposing the external environment to potential hazards
- Several application-specific materials available, including pharmaceutical-grade stainless steel, PVC, polypropylene, and PTFE
- Custom designs available - call to discuss your requirements
- Includes neoprene gaskets, retaining ring, and fastening hardware for a wall thickness up to 0.25” (other gasket materials and wall thickness accommodations available;
Stainless steel ports
Model Shown: Stainless Steel 1672-07
Round 304 stainless steel ports, 316L pharmaceutical grade SS also available.
8 inch Dia 1672-05
9 inch Dia 1672-06
10 inch Dia 1672-07
12 inch Dia 1672-08
Oval 304 stainless steel ports, 316L pharmaceutical grade SS also available
9 inch Dia 1672-10
10 inch Dia 1672-11
12 inch Dia 1672-12
Bag in/Bag out port.
9"-dia. port with closure operated from glovebox interior.
Bagin/bag out port 1694-43
Bags; Package of 10 12 mil PVC bags 1694-44